Shilajit,Shilajeet.Mumiyo,Mumiyo,Mumyo,Mumya.Moomijo, fulvic and humic acids
|Энергетическая ценность||100 кДж/100 г|
Natural organic shilajit from Kyrgyzstan.Packages are 5gr and 0.2gr tablets
For thousands of years Shilajit has been used to help support:
- Absorption of vital nutrients
- Enhanced potency and effectiveness of other nutrients
- Sharp intelligence
- Balanced blood sugar
- Efficient detoxification
- Optimal oxygenation and the body’s natural antioxidant response
Renew Your Cells
Shilajit is known for its ability to rejuvenate a cell by driving oxygen and nutrients into the cell (4) and supporting the body’s natural antioxidant activity, whereby the body rids itself of free radicals. (5)
Traditionally, Shilajit was described as a yoga vahi, meaning that whatever is taken with it will be enhanced due to Shilajit’s ability to bring any nutrient into solution and drive it into the cell.
In one study CoQ10, which boosts energy in heart, liver and kidney cells, was enhanced by 29% with the addition of Shilajit. (6)
Synergistic herbs to Shilajit are Ashwagandha (sometimes spelled Ashwaganda) and Amalaki. When added in small amounts to a Shilajit formula, these herbs naturally enhance and maximize Shilajit’s boons.
Taste (Rasa): Pungent, bitter, salty, astringent
Energy (Virya): Heating
Post-digestive quality (Vipaka): Pungent
Quality (Guna): Dry, heavy
Tissue (Dhatu): All the tissues
Channel (Srotas): Urinary, nervous, reproductive
1. Agarwal SP, Khanna R, Karmarkar R, Anwer MK, Khar RK. Shilajit: a review. Phytother Res. 2007 May;21(5):401-5.
2. Pal D, Bhattacharya S. Pilot Study on the Improvement of Human Performance with ReVitalETTM as Energy Booster: Part-IV. 2006. Data on file. Natreon, Inc.
3. Bhattacharyya S, Pal D, Gupta AK, Ganguly P, Majumder UK, Ghosal S. Beneficial effect of processed Shilajit on swimming exercise induced impaired energy status of mice. Pharmacologyonline. 2009;1:817-25.
4. Visser SA. Effect of humic substances on mitochondrial respiration and oxidative phosphorylation. Sci Total Environ. 1987 Apr;62:347-54.
5. Piotrowska D, Dlugosz A, Witkiewicz K, Pajak J. The research on antioxidative properties of TOLPA Peat Preparation and its fractions. Acta Pol Pharm. 2000 Nov;57 Suppl:127-9.
6. Bhattacharyya S, Pal D, Banerjee D, et al. Shilajit dibenzo”pyrones: Mitochondria targeted antioxidants. Pharmacologyonline. 2009; 2:690-8.